Dear BCOC Parents:
We are so excited to be opening our Kingdom Kid’s Children’s Ministry this Sunday, September 13. 2020. At this time all classes will be open for ages 12 months and older on both Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. Our staff has been working diligently to create a safe and secure environment for you. If you plan on coming to church in the weeks ahead, here are a few things we ask of you:
- If you or your children are experiencing any symptoms or have been in close contact to someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please stay home and enjoy our services online.
- To make the registration process run smooth, we ask that you check in your child/children before arriving to church using the Church Center app.
Here’s how to Download the Church Center App:
- Arrival Procedures:
- Upon arrival, temperatures will be taken of all children, teens, parents and volunteers prior to coming into the children’s and youth wing to ensure all temperatures are within a healthy range.
- Go to the Pre-check-in station in the main lobby to scan the QR code and your labels will automatically print. It will be touch free!
- All children’s classes (Nursery to 5th grade) will open at 9:15 a.m. Class begins at 9:30 a.m. Service ends at 11:00 a.m.
- Classes for 6th to 10th grade students begin after praise and worship. Please stop at the temperature check station and register upon arriving to church (before entering the sanctuary).
- Parents, please wear a mask during drop off and pick up and maintain a 6ft distance
Visiting for the First Time? We invite first time visitors to check their children in at the Connect desk in the main foyer. We are here to answer your questions.
2. What will the Classrooms Be Like?
- Chairs will be placed six feet apart in our classrooms
- Volunteers and staff will be wearing face coverings unless they are at the front of the class ministering. Masks are required for kids/youth in grade one and older.
- Children/youth are permitted to remove face coverings when outside on the playground and maintaining appropriate distance (6 feet outdoors)
3. What If My Child Needs Me While In Class?
We will reach you in one of two ways:
- Please leave your cell phone on vibrate. We will text you a message if your child needs you while in service.
- We will put your child’s security number on the bottom of the LED screens in the front of the sanctuary. (You will find your child’s security number on your parent tag).
4. Pick Up Procedures
- Please pick up children promptly after service
- All parents entering the children’s wing must have a temperature check before entering and wear a face covering
- We ask that only one parent enter the children’s wing to pick up your child/children
- Bring your parent security tag to pick up your child
- We ask that you do not congregate in the halls, Please visit with others outdoors after service
- Teen Students (6th-8th gr. and 9th-12th gr.) may leave class without a parent
5. Important Information about Returning to Class (Click on the document below):
Please Note: We will be doing everything we can to practice limited contact per the guidelines of the CDC.
We love you. We trust you. Our new guidelines and procedures are in place so you and your family can trust that we are doing everything we can to ensure your church experience is as safe as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Parents, please let your students know in advance what to expect. Remind them that this time of physical distancing is temporary but important as we take care of each other as a church family. We appreciate your help in making this transition as smooth as possible.
In His Love.
BCOC Leadership Team
P.S. Kona Ice!
We invite you and your family to join us after church on Sunday, September 13, 2020 for Kona Ice on the lawn. Let’s fellowship with one another outside at the end of service.